1) Fees. January 2018 – December 2018. All fees will remain the same:
- a) 30 minute lesson: £15
- b) 45 minute lesson: £20
From January 2018 surcharges on debit and credit cards are banned in the UK. Therefore it will no longer be possible to accept these forms of payment apart from by special arrangement.
2) Payment. Students may either pay a month in advance at the start of each month or pay weekly with the following conditions:
3) Cancellations. 48 hours’ notice is required for any lesson cancellations. In the event of a cancellation with this notice, I will do my best to re-schedule the lesson within the same week but please note that this is getting less likely as the number of students increases. If the lesson cannot be rescheduled, then half the fee paid for that lesson will carry over to the next lesson and the other half is still chargeable.
If less than 48 hours’ notice is given, and I cannot reschedule in the same week, then the lesson will be chargeable in full. Of course, if I have to cancel a lesson myself then I will either try to re-schedule or provide a full refund at the student’s discretion.
4) Holidays. The student may take up to six weeks a year off with nothing to pay under the following conditions:
- a) One week must be reserved for the week between Christmas and the new year.
- b) At least two weeks’ notice must be given to take unpaid time off.
- c) Please note that the time slot for any student missing more than two weeks in a row cannot be held apart from by special arrangement.
5) Termination of Lessons. The student is, of course, free to terminate lessons without notice at any time.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.