1) Fees: September 2015 – August 2017:
- a) 30 minute lesson: £15
- b) 45 minute lesson: £20
- c) 60 minute lesson: £25
2) The first two lessons will be on a trial basis where payment is made on the day. These lessons allow me to assess the student’s readiness for lessons and allow you to confirm that you wish to continue.
3) Payment will then be required at the start of each month for that month’s lessons.
4) Renewal payments are due by the last lesson in the month in order to secure the same time slot for the following month; I will remind you in person or in writing the week prior to the payment being due.
5) 48 hours notice is required for any lesson cancellations. In the event of a cancellation with this notice, I will do my best to re-schedule the lesson within the same week but this is not guaranteed. If the lesson cannot be rescheduled, then half the fee paid for that lesson will carry over to the next month and the other half will be forfeited. If less than 48 hours notice is given, and I cannot reschedule in the same week, then the lesson and payment is forfeited. Of course, if I have to cancel a lesson myself then I will either re-schedule or provide a full refund.
6) Attendance is discretionary in school holidays as long as this has been agreed at the time of payment for that month up to a maximum of two weeks. Please note that I cannot hold the time slot for any student missing more than two weeks in a row.
7) Two-weeks’ notice is required for discontinuation of lessons.